Sermon "Saintly Living" on All Saints' Day
- Monday, November 6, 2017
- By Bruce Morris
Click the following link for a live-streaming of the sermon preached on All Saints' Day, November 5, 2017 by the Ven. Bruce Morris:
A PDF copy can also be accessed below.
Excerpt: Quote from St. Teresa of Calcutta (Mother Teresa):
- People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centred. Forgive them anyway.
- If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
- If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
- If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
- What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
- If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
- The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
- Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".