Diocesan School for Parish Development
An opportunity for both clergy and lay people to develop skills in congregation and organizational development. The School equips people to
- Look at their current reality: Who are we? Where are we?
- Discern the future: What is God calling us to be in this time and place?
- Work on plans to get to the future: How do we get there?
Integrating personal faith and Anglican theological understanding, the School focuses on how individuals, groups, and whole organizations function. We draw on material from congregational and organization development. Both new and experienced leaders benefit from readings, discussions, case studies and other forms of learning and, following the School, apply their learning to parish projects.
In 2019, two formats for the School are being offered:
- weekend format (dates for 2019 are January 25-26, May 3-4, September 6-7 and November 1-2)
- intensive week-long format (dates for 2019 are June 16 in the afternoon to June 22).
For more information, please contact the Rector or visit the Diocesan Information Page.