At St. Hilda's we are inclusive and innovative and we have our traditions.
- Holy Communion is an open table.
- We practice a Season of Creation for 4 Sundays in September - October
- We offer a Passover seder meal during Holy Week.
- We use silent time during our liturgies (particularly during communion time and while the postlude is being played).
- We have a laying of hands celebration for parish farewells.
- We make eye contact and smile at each other during the final commissioning at the Sunday service.
- We celebrate St. Nicholas Day during the first week of December with a church luncheon.
- We celebrate our First Nations neighbours by employing certain prayers and rituals into our services.