March 14, 2018
March 14, update
* Concrete work is complete and the crew now moves to straightening the building and stiffening the walls and roof.
* Narthex - seismic upgrade to stiffen front end of building and strengthen organ loft. See photo
* Scaffolding in place to provide access to the large rods that will pull the building back into shape. Expected to be done this week. See photo
* The new slab has been poured for the transept extension. All other foundation work is now complete. See photo
* Drains in place to collect rainwater from roof and drain tile around foundations. See photo.