St. Hilda's programs and ministries cost nearly $4,500 per week and they are funded by contributions from parishioners and friends. Usually, donations go into the Operating Fund to fund the various mission priorities identified in our annual budget.
In 2017, structural instability was discovered in our main sanctuary, which must be rectified. Thanks to the generous support of parishioners to date, we have raised a good portion of the restoration costs, but additional funds are urgently needed! With your help, St. Hilda's will not only have the uplifting sanctuary restored and ready for worship and community use once again, but will also be able to further our community ministry.
To become one of our supporters, you may:
- Make a one-time or Annual Gift by cheque or online through CanadaHelps (note that there is a 3.5 % fee levied on monthly donations and 3.75% for one time donations via CanadaHelps);
- Become a regular giver (weekly/monthly) by
- requesting a box of numbered envelopes to track your donations for income tax purpose, or
- setting up a secured pre-authorized monthly withdrawal from your bank/credit card. Kindly download and complete the Pre-authorized Donation (PAD) form at the bottom of this page.
- Please consider using the grace gift giving document below as a guide.
You may mail your cheuqe or your completed pre-authorized donation form to our Parish Office at PO Box 302, Sechelt, BC, V0N 3A0.
To obtain a box of donation envelopes, please contact Maggie Scott our Envelope Secretary.
NEW!! E-Transfers Please contact Mike Starr or Carol Eades for the security question and answer that is required. Please use the ‘message’ area to include your envelope No. (if you have one) and the details of how you wish your donation allocated (Operating, PWRDF, Restoration, Care & Share, other). Unless otherwise stated it will be directed to General Operating Fund.
Thank you for considering to be a partner in our mission!