St. Hilda's programs and ministries cost nearly $4,500 per week and they are funded by contributions from parishioners and friends. Usually, donations go into the Operating Fund to fund the various mission priorities identified in our annual budget.
To become one of our supporters, you may:
- Make a one-time or Annual Gift by cheque or online through CanadaHelps (note that there is a 3% fee levied on donations via CanadaHelps);
- Become a regular giver (weekly/monthly) by
- requesting a box of numbered envelopes to track your donations for income tax purpose, or
- setting up a secured pre-authorized monthly withdrawal from your bank/credit card. Kindly download and complete the Pre-authorized Donation (PAD) form at the bottom of this page.
- Please consider using the grace gift giving document below as a guide.
You may mail your cheuqe or your completed pre-authorized donation form to our Parish Office at P.O. Box 302, Sechelt, BC, V0N 3A0.
To obtain a box of donation envelopes, please contact Maggie Scott our Envelope Secretary.
Thank you for considering to be a partner in our mission!